Poziom mag.: 8
Plucziwara ma numer GG 9359900
Domyślny

Na pewnym anglojęzycznym forum

Kod:
http://rookie.pl/archive/index.php/thread-115.html
znalazłem ciekawostkę dotyczącą ghoula:

Cytuj:

A "glitch" to make the ghoul disappear. Not sure if it still works, though. This was before there was a portal in the room, and people could still trap you in there. Like I've mentioned earlier, you couldn't walk to a quest room, click on the chests (or in this case, bodies) and get the one-time rewards. You would have to stay until server save, sit and wait until it was done, and keep punching in your account number and password a couple of hundred times. Then when the server finally would come back on, there's like 5 other people there with you who logged in the same time and everybody tries to run for the treasure. It was quite challenging, and loads of fun. There would be at least 10 people fighting over the banana every morning... haha

Anyway, most people just log outside the Katana Room, seeing as how it was safer (again, there weren't any portal back then). One day, I thought I was going to be sneaky and log inside of the room for a change. I managed to grab the katana, before Tyrell could open the door and get in there. After I was done killing everything in there, I looked at him, smiled and said "Could you let me out, please?". He didn't. He thought that if I got myself in I can get myself out. Which, now that I think of it, he did have a good point. He left and I had to scream for Master Slayer to come and help me out. I told him "TYRELL HATES ME!!! SLAYER WHY DOES HE HATE ME FOR!!?". Hahaha... aaah, good times, good times. I was such a little noob back then Smile
Jeżeli ktoś dałby radę przetłumaczyć całość - byłoby miło. Z góry dziękuję.
Plucziwara jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem