Świat: Nerana
Poziom: 143
Skille: 90/85
Poziom mag.: 8
Domyślny

Cytuj:
Oryginalnie napisane przez Leik~ Pokaż post
nie wychodzi nic sensownego...

Niby rozwizanie jest w hellgate tzw "macierz"... Lecz przeszukujac cale hg nie natknalem sie na nic sensownego oprocz "kregow" ktore powtarzaja sie w kilku miejscach, moze to w nich tkwi odpowiedz. Ale jest za duzo poszlak niz faktow, chociazby Yellow Rose o ktorej praktycznie nic nie wiemy...

#Edit
Znalazlem jeszcze jedna ciekawa ksiazke:

The Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection
by Dave Charlwin

After years of research, I believe I have found the origin of of any living creature that
exists in our dimensions. First, shortly after our world was created, the were just stones and earth.
There were small stones, big stones, gray and brown stones, sharp and round stones.
Some of these stones looked very much like today's seeds; that isn't just per chance.
Obviously, some of the round, small, brown stones, which were somehow placed some fingerlength
deep in the earth, started growing in the directions of the sun - in the opposite direction of hell.
That is how plants and trees were created - big trees came out of big stones, small plants out of small stones.
Now one may ask oneself (or me): How did animals come into the world?
I thought really long about this question, and I obviously found the correct answer.
Once there were plants existing they started "mixing" with stones:
Plants are living objects (just like animals are), but they can't move very fast (animals move fast).
Stones on the other hand do not live, but they can move very fast (think about stones falling down a mountain).
That's how animals and monsters started to exist.

nei chce mi sie isc do HG wiec daj SS z tych kregow poniewaz one moga byc rozwiazaniem bo MACIERZ to cos jak kostka rubika ktora sie sklada ze wspolrzednych na osiach X i Y wiec davaj mi te krego bo w nich moze byc macierz zapisana potrzebna do rozszyfrowania jezyka beho...

Ostatnio edytowany przez Dartof - 24-04-2007 o 19:12.
Dartof jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem