The Witcher

Data dołączenia: 02 03 2004
Wpisy bloga: 1

Stan: Na Emeryturze
Aversin ma numer GG 2615286
Domyślny

Bumping ...

Czasem na BL można znaleźć śmieszne wpisy :
Kizul sad give me 10k (10.000 gp) and i give u boots of haste (And i allways want boots of hast) then he sad trust me if u give me the money i will buy boots of haste to you then i gived the money to hem and he logged out now he is online and i sad give me the money back then he sad no never then i sad i report u he sad ok report me then he laugh at me then i dont know what to do i saved the money to boots of haste plz ban hem and give me the money or talk to hem Admin (the guy he that did Tibia) i have played tibia 1 year only for the money Please do something talk to hem and say give back 9600 gp to Zuwube please i rely want the money back ...Thats whay i want to blacklist hem..

Text o zbieraniu przez rok kasy mnie dobił .. przez rok uzbierał całe 10k .. oszałamiający wynik
We all want to help one another, human beings are like that. We want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful.
But we have lost the way.
Speech by Charlie Chaplin from "The Great Dictator"
Aversin jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem