Zobacz pojedynczy post
stary 29-12-2010, 12:22   #1
Qwerty987654321

Domyślny Która Tibia była lepsza?

Chciałbym się dowiedzieć od Was, która Tibia była wg was najlepsza.

Ja odrazu powiem, że uważam, że najlepsza była Tibia 7.6. Ten klimat oraz brak zbędnych uproszczeń. Wszystkim którzy też tak uważają proponuje, aby wysłali petycję do CipSoftu:

Cytuj:
Dear CipSoft Team,
You made Tibia thirteen years ago. Since this time, there were lots of updates in Tibia. Updates to year 2006 was very good and caused that Tibia had been more and more good, interested and really gripsed lots of players. In my opinion the best version in Tibia was Tibia 7.6. In 2006, when there was Tibia 7.6 played above all real players: people who thought that Tibia is sense of their life.
Since 7.6 update Tibia have been more and more bad. Now, experience in this game and friends in game don’t mean anything. Now the most important (in PVP world) is to have lots of runes and the PVP fighting win player, who press F1, F2 or other F-key faster. Now armors, legs, helmets and others elements of equipments can use only players who are concret profession (knights, paladins, sorcerers or druids). It isn’t good. Before this changes Tibia was better game.
Next problem is high level players. In Tibia 7.6 player who had 100 level was respectable and player who had 120-130 level was “Lord of world”. Now, if you want to be important person on your Tibia world, you have to be 300, maybe 350 level’s player. I know, that Tibia has 13 years, but if your team don’t project lots of now experience places (for example Svargrond which I can understand and Yalahar) achievement level about 400-500 would be impossible. This “high level problem” cause that if you want to be important and respectable player in Tibia you have to buy character and Tibia account on auction service.
The next reason of the high level players problem is, that now we can assign characters from one to different game’s world. This cause, that in new world can be very high level players. This destroy sense of open new worlds.
Tibia 7.6 had easy rules and map, but there was more difficult game. If you wanted to have level about 100 level, you had to play, I don’t know how long, probably one year, maybe longer. Now, you can have 100 levels in 3-4 months without problems. Four years ago players who had high levels was masters helped other players, there was “informal tutors”; there was “fathers for other players”.
Next problem is “climate of Tibia”. When there was Tibia 7.6, Tibia made “game climate” itself. All players of Tibia were the part of big Tibian family. Every important players on one world was meaning. Now, the climate of Tibia disappear. Dessapear…. the climate of Tibia disappeared when your team published Tibia 7.7. Since 7.7 update more and more players are childs, “noobs”. I don’t want to insult anybody. Game is more brutal now.
When there was Tibia 7.6 in Tibia was a lot of important things for players: level, magic level, skills and contates, game friends, climate of Tibia. Now important is only level and, maybe, magic level and skills.
I think, that You should restore Tibia 7.6 when you will prepare nearest update. But there is only proposition for Your Team. I hope that you will made it.

Yours sincerely,
Nie chodzi o to, żeby wysyłać niewiadomo ile razy. Niech każdy wyśle chociaż raz. Pozdro!!!
  Odpowiedz z Cytatem

PAMIĘTAJ! Źródłem utrzymania forum są reklamy. Dziękujemy za uszanowanie ich obecności.