Jesteś tu: Tibia.pl / Forum

Wróć   Forum Tibia.pl > Forum ogólne > Inne

Notki

Inne To co nie pasuje do któregoś z działów a ma związek z Tibią trafia tutaj.

Odpowiedz

Opcje tematu
stary 20-05-2009, 14:50   #1
Dlan
Użytkownik forum

Data dołączenia: 20 05 2009

Domyślny Problem z island of destiny

Mam pewien problem...
Ostatnio wychodząc z Rookgaardu, musiałem wiadomo przejść przez island of destiny tylko że napotkały mnie pewne problemy...

Najpierw weszłem do gildi sorcerer'ów wchodzę rozmawiam z NPC
PO chwili jendak gubie się w rozmowie i nie będąc pewny że wszystko zrobiłem dobrze odchodzę by wrócić ponowieni

Pierwszy dialog

20:16 Sorcerer Estrella: Be greeted, Dunessy! Your presence here must mean that you are interested in the sorcerer vocation, right?
20:16 Dunessy [8]: YES
20:16 Sorcerer Estrella: Well, I'm not surprised to hear that. I can either give you some more information or invite you into the sorcerers'guild right away. What do you prefer?
20:16 Sorcerer Estrella: Improving your knowledge is always a wise choice. Now, I can make this very short and just give you a basicdescription or some detailed information. What would you like?
20:16 Dunessy [8]: YES!
20:16 Sorcerer Estrella: First lesson: If you are given a choice, don't answer with 'yes'. I asked you whether you wanted my lesson short ordetailed?
20:16 Sorcerer Estrella: First lesson: If you are given a choice, don't answer with 'yes'. I asked you whether you wanted my lesson short ordetailed?
20:16 Sorcerer Estrella: No, no - the question was: Short or detailed lesson?
20:16 Dunessy [8]: detailed
20:16 Sorcerer Estrella: Fine then. As powerful and noble elemental magicians we mastered fire, energy and death magic. We can dish outsome earth and ice magic too and heal ourselves quite well. Can you follow me so far?
20:16 Dunessy [8]: YES!!!!!
20:17 Sorcerer Estrella: Good. As our real strengths are our mind and skill, you will not find us carrying tons of resources. Also, we have noshielding against strong attacks like knights do. Is that clear so far?
20:17 Dunessy [8]: YES!!!!!
20:17 Sorcerer Estrella: Fine. We don't have as much life energy as we have magic energy - mana -, thus you have to be careful and avoidgetting hit by stronger monsters. Did you understand that?
20:17 Sorcerer Estrella: Very well. Experienced sorcerers are very good at shooting their enemies from a distance while using haste spellsto outrun their attacks. They are also one of the main damage dealers in a hunting party. Can you follow me so far?
20:17 Dunessy [8]: no kyrwa
20:17 Sorcerer Estrella: Well, again in an easier version: Sorcerers can hunt solo by hit-and-running enemies and are also among the maindamage dealers in a hunting party. Was that clear enough?
20:17 Sorcerer Estrella: Good. Last but not least, we create runes storing magic power and enchant gems at elemental shrines to be used inweapons. At character level 20, we can receive a vocation promotion and become master sorcerers. Do you understand that?
20:17 Sorcerer Estrella: Very well. Since you, my aspiring student, were listening so patiently, I will now test your knowledge! Do sorcerershave higher health or higher mana?
20:17 Dunessy [8]: yes
20:17 Sorcerer Estrella: I fear this is not a valid answer. Maybe you didn't understand the question well. Do sorcerers have higher health ormana?
20:18 Dunessy [8]: mana
20:18 Sorcerer Estrella: True, our magic power is much stronger. You'll notice that within a few levels if you become a sorcerer. Nextquestion: Name one of the elements which we mastered - is it earth, holy or fire?

Po krótkiej przerwie

20:21 Sorcerer Estrella: Be greeted, Dunessy! Your presence here must mean that you are interested in the sorcerer vocation, right?
20:21 Dunessy [8]: right
20:21 Sorcerer Estrella: Well, I'm not surprised to hear that. I can either give you some more information or invite you into the sorcerers'guild right away. What do you prefer?
20:21 Dunessy [8]: sorcerers
20:21 Sorcerer Estrella: Are you sure that you are wise enough to become one of us sorcerers and gathered all the needed information?
20:21 Dunessy [8]: yes
20:21 Sorcerer Estrella: Be aware that this decision is final, Dunessy! Step in front of me and announce it proudly: DO YOU WANT TO BE ASORCERER?
20:21 Dunessy [8]: Yes
20:21 Sorcerer Estrella: SO BE IT! Rise and feel the power, sorcerer Dunessy! Learn the words of your first spell: 'UTEVO LUX'! This spell willprovide light to you in dark locations and hours. ...
20:22 Dunessy [8]: utevo lux
20:22 Sorcerer Estrella: You may cast it by saying the magic words 'UTEVO LUX' while you have 20 mana or more. Also, you have earnedthe right to enter the cellar of this house. What you find inside the chests there, is yours to take. ...
20:22 Dunessy [8]: utevo lux
20:22 Sorcerer Estrella: Equip yourself well and gather some experience in the caves below. You may stay there for a while, but you shouldleave for the main continent soon. ...
20:22 Dunessy [8]: UTEVO LUX
20:22 Sorcerer Estrella: The captain on the ship to the north will bring you to a city of your choice when you are prepared. Farewell, youngsorcerer, and don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions.
20:22 Dunessy [8]: hi
20:22 Sorcerer Estrella: Be greeted again, fellow sorcerer Dunessy! If you require information, I will assist you.
20:22 Dunessy [8]: informations
20:22 Sorcerer Estrella: Which information do you require? I can tell you about sorcerers, spells, monsters, wands, runes, potions, shrines orequipment as well as about some other topics, just ask me.

Chce wiedziec czy napewno wszystko zorbiłęm.... Bo w drugiej rozmowie ( w tej w którym wybrałem profesje nie wybrałem żywioły, ani tego czy chce mieć mane czy życie...

Drugi problem na statku...

14:12 Captain Kurt: Harrr, a new sorcerer! Can't wait to get off this lousy island and head for adventure, eh? Want me to bring ya somewherenice, Dunessy?
14:12 Dunessy [9]: yes
14:12 Captain Kurt: Take a hint from old Cap'n Kurt. Make sure y'dun leave here before yer equipped well. Ya went for rob- err, shoppingand got stuff like rope, armor, and weap'n?
14:12 Captain Kurt: Harrharr. Good answer. Wanna know somethin' about the main Tibian cities before you choose yer new home?
14:12 Captain Kurt: Aye. Wanna know about Ab'Dendriel, Ankrahmun, Carlin, Darashia, Edron, Kazordoon, Liberty Bay, Port Hope, Svargrond,Thais, Venore or Yalahar?
14:12 Dunessy [9]: ab'dendriel
14:12 Captain Kurt: Ab... Den... wha'ever, I never get that spelling right. Main city of the elves, lots of trees 'n stuff. Very cosy and safe Iguess if yer fond of nature. I can sail there if ya like.
14:12 Dunessy [9]: sail
14:12 Captain Kurt: So, y'chose your new home city? Which one's it gonna be?
14:12 Captain Kurt: Nope, wha'ever that is, I dun sail there. Ab'Dendriel, Carlin, Thais or Venore?
14:13 Dunessy [9]: Ab'Dendriel
14:13 Captain Kurt: So it's Ab'Dendriel y'wanna live in? What y'say, yes or no?
14:13 Dunessy [9]: yes
14:13 Captain Kurt: Holy Moly! Ya crazy t'bring that much gold on me ship? We already got a pirate problem, all that sparklin' gold's gonnamake it worse. Ya can bring 1000 o' it with ya, not more. Drop the rest or donate it to an old cap'n, harr.
14:13 Captain Kurt: Holy Moly! Ya crazy t'bring that much gold on me ship? We already got a pirate problem, all that sparklin' gold's gonnamake it worse. Ya can bring 1000 o' it with ya, not more. Drop the rest or donate it to an old cap'n, harr.
14:13 Dunessy [9]: donate
14:13 Captain Kurt: Harrr, y'wanna donate 7197 gold coins? Me's gonna put it into ship repairs.
14:13 Captain Kurt: Well thanksie. Me old lady's gonna appreciate it too. So, about yer trip, where'd ya wanna go again?
14:13 Captain Kurt: Nope, wha'ever that is, I dun sail there. Ab'Dendriel, Carlin, Thais or Venore?
14:13 Dunessy [9]: Ab'Dendriel
14:13 Captain Kurt: So it's Ab'Dendriel y'wanna live in? What y'say, yes or no?
14:13 Dunessy [9]: YES!
14:13 Captain Kurt: And off we go! If yer lost, dun forget t'talk to the guide on the ship!

Może mi ktoś wyjąśnic gdzie przepadło moje 7,2k?

Bardzo proszę o pomoc...
Dlan jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem

PAMIĘTAJ! Źródłem utrzymania forum są reklamy. Dziękujemy za uszanowanie ich obecności.
stary 20-05-2009, 14:58   #2
Vorxon_PL
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 09 03 2005
Lokacja: Zgorzelec

Stan: Aktywny Gracz
Imię: Marsonek
Profesja: Knight
Świat: Secura
Poziom: 70
Skille: 75/72
Poziom mag.: 6
Vorxon_PL ma numer GG 1776662 Vorxon_PL ma login Tlenu tmekm@tlen.pl Send a message via Skype™ to Vorxon_PL
Domyślny

zal donate gosciwi dales czyli taki prezencik ...
Vorxon_PL jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem
stary 20-05-2009, 15:00   #3
Ufocznik
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 26 07 2004
Lokacja: Piła/Poznań

Stan: Niegrający
Imię: Ufoczix
Ufocznik ma numer GG 1483849
Domyślny

Cytuj:
Oryginalnie napisane przez Dlan Pokaż post
osobiscie i dobrowolnie oddales je kapitanowi, jako oplate za nieznajomosc angielskiego (i nie licz raczej na zwrot)
Ufocznik jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem
stary 20-05-2009, 15:22   #4
neopostman
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 24 09 2005
Lokacja: Łowicz.
Wpisy bloga: 6

Profesja: Royal Paladin
Świat: Nova
Poziom: 114
Skille: 101/84
Poziom mag.: 24
Wyślij wiadomość przez ICQ do neopostman neopostman ma numer GG trzeba sobie zasłuży Adres Jabbera do neopostman Send a message via Skype™ to neopostman
Domyślny

Cytuj:
20:16 Sorcerer Estrella: Well, I'm not surprised to hear that. I can either give you some more information or invite you into the sorcerers'guild right away. What do you prefer?
Czy jak ktoś cię pyta:
Cytuj:
Chcesz jabłko czy rzodkiewkę?
, to też odpowiadasz
Cytuj:
TAK
?
neopostman jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem
stary 20-05-2009, 15:24   #5
Mosted
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 07 02 2008
Lokacja: daj notke daj notke

Imię: notka plz
Profesja: Master Sorcerer
Gildia: notka plz
Świat: Arcania
Poziom: co
Skille: 10/24
Poziom mag.: 66
Mosted ma numer GG 463029
Domyślny

omg naucz sie angielskiego :S
17:53 Sijpale pogromca [16]: poparilem
17:53 Sijpale pogromca [16]: jego blendy
17:53 Sijpale pogromca [16]: ortograficzne

17:56 Sijpale pogromca [16]: wiecie ze kazdy z nas to noob
17:56 Waleczny Nissan [11]: kurwa cieszysz palke?
Mosted jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem
stary 20-05-2009, 15:45   #6
Ju(L)eK
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 27 12 2007
Lokacja: Warszawa

Stan: Na Emeryturze
Imię: Tiger Won
Profesja: Rookstayer
Gildia: Rookies
Świat: Eternia
Poziom: 46
Skille: 22/28
Poziom mag.: \o
Ju(L)eK ma numer GG 3078403
Domyślny

14:13 Captain Kurt: Harrr, y'wanna donate 7197 gold coins? Me's gonna put it into ship repairs.
14:13 Captain Kurt: Well thanksie. Me old lady's gonna appreciate it too. So, about yer trip, where'd ya wanna go again?

Gz wywalenia kasy ;]
Ju(L)eK jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem
stary 20-05-2009, 16:14   #7
Virlan
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 16 01 2008

Domyślny

I tak by tego nie wyniósł przecież...
Virlan jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem
stary 20-05-2009, 16:33   #8
Satanik
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 17 08 2008

Profesja: Master Sorcerer
Domyślny

Widzisz... nawet do gry w tibie potrzebna jest znajomosc angielskiego, nie wystarczy tylko pisac "yes"...

btw. skąd miałeś ponad 8k na rooku? lol ;D
Satanik jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem
stary 20-05-2009, 16:40   #9
Dlan
Użytkownik forum

Domyślny

Rookstayera maiłem..
Mam jeszcze 10k...
Tylko mówicie ze nie da sie tego wynieść...

Fakt... To nie angielski... Moje lenistwo...
Chciał jak najszybciej sobie pójść...
Nawet wiec nie czytalem co chcą "yes, yes, yes" myślałem że wszystko ok... No niewyszło..;
stary 20-05-2009, 16:40   #10
BialyOleander
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 19 03 2009
Lokacja: Okolice piekła

BialyOleander ma numer GG 2109611
Domyślny

Cytuj:
Oryginalnie napisane przez Satanik Pokaż post
Widzisz... nawet do gry w tibie potrzebna jest znajomosc angielskiego, nie wystarczy tylko pisac "yes"...

btw. skąd miałeś ponad 8k na rooku? lol ;D
Może ma rookstayera i pewnie chciał wynieść brudną kasę na maina by the way gz angielskiego pogubić się w rozmowie z NPC szacun
stary 20-05-2009, 17:10   #11
whatever
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 24 08 2008

Domyślny

Cytuj:

Cytuj:
14:13 Dunessy [9]: donate

lol.

tak, to lenistwo, ale raczej przy nauce angielskiego.

wracajac do tematu - kasy za jednym razem nie wyniesiesz. o ile dobrze sie orientuje za kazdym razem mozesz maksymalnie zabrac ze soba 1 (?)k.

edit
Cytuj:
Do sorcerers have higher health or mana?
Cytuj:
ani tego czy chce mieć mane czy życie...
czyli to jednak jest kwestia braku znajomosci angielskiego ;/

@down
zrobic 10(?) postaci i po 1k wynosic.

Ostatnio edytowany przez whatever - 20-05-2009 o 17:16. Powód: ;p
whatever jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem
stary 20-05-2009, 17:11   #12
Dlan
Użytkownik forum

Domyślny

Może mi ktoś powiedzieć czy się da wynieść kasę?
Bo mam na roku 10k i robię knighcika przydało by sie na mainie ale teraz nei wiem czy da sie wynieść...
stary 20-05-2009, 18:18   #13
Erverse
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 19 12 2007
Lokacja: Olecko

Erverse ma numer GG 9055526
Domyślny

No sorry, ale nie mogę tego inaczej wyrazić. JESTEŚ ZJ*BEM.
Mogę się założyć, że jak instalujesz jakąkolwiek grę to też wciskasz "next" na pałę (Nie pytaj skąd wiem)
Poucz się angielskiego (ew. pochodź trochę do szkoły, ale nie za dużo bo przecież od szkoły lvl nie rośnie!)

@down.
no to sorz, mój błąd. zdawało mi się, że wpłacałem więcej.

Ostatnio edytowany przez Erverse - 20-05-2009 o 18:44.
Erverse jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem
stary 20-05-2009, 18:32   #14
Ufocznik
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 26 07 2004
Lokacja: Piła/Poznań

Imię: Ufoczix
Ufocznik ma numer GG 1483849
Domyślny

Cytuj:
Oryginalnie napisane przez Erverse Pokaż post
Ty także rozumem nie grzeszysz.
o ile sie nie myle, to nie mozna na rooku wplacic do banku wiecej niz 1(?)k

;\
Ufocznik jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem
stary 20-05-2009, 20:08   #15
piternet
Frequenter

Data dołączenia: 01 01 2007
Lokacja: Radom
Wpisy bloga: 9

piternet ma numer GG 8247274
Domyślny

Cytuj:
Oryginalnie napisane przez Dlan Pokaż post
14:12 Captain Kurt: So, y'chose your new home city? Which one's it gonna be?
Rozwaliłeś mnie! Więc w szkołach poziom angielskiego tak diametralnie spadł, że uczą tylko 'yes' i 'no'?
Wszystko o gildiach
Wszystko o staminie

piternet jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem
stary 21-05-2009, 02:19   #16
Yakky

Domyślny

Większość polskich dzieci grających w Tibię poza ''yes'' i ''no'' zanają jeszcze takie słowa jak ''hi'', ''please'', ''free'', ''iteam'', ''buy'', ''sell'', ''leave'', ''hunted'', ''ok'' - jednak z umiejętnym używaniem tych słów jest kłopot. Może dlatego, że na początku rozmowy leci ''tekst'' : ''PL?''.

No i komu potrzebni NPC? Teraz tak można kupić MP/HP, że poza ''hi'' nic więcej nie trzeba praktycznie umieć.
----
Grajcie w Tibie! Nie uczcie się.... więcej pracy dla mnie.
  Odpowiedz z Cytatem
Odpowiedz

Użytkowników czytających ten temat: 1 (zarejestrowanych: 0, gości: 1)

Zasady postowania