Jesteś tu: Tibia.pl / Forum

Wróć   Forum Tibia.pl > Dla początkujących > Tajemnice Rookgaardu

Notki

Tajemnice Rookgaardu Wyspa początkujacych. Każdy tutaj zaczyna...

Zamkniety temat.

Opcje tematu
stary 31-05-2007, 22:41   #1
Darth_Saldria
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 21 05 2007

Profesja: Rookstayer
Poziom: 54
Domyślny Rycerzyk Kamilek Hacked

Its always a risk when you buy an account, and dont get a new recovery key.

(Edit, added this nice list for you all)

List of events:
1. Kamil sells Rycerzyk Kamilek at level 29 to Matthew vandyk.
2. Matthew vandyk bots the charcter to level 38 and gets banned.
3. Matthew vandyk & Res Khmer probaly share account at this point.
4. Darth Saldria gets level 39 and Matthew starts to play again becuase he wants to be the best on Elysia.
5. April 2007 - Matthew quits Tibia to visit family at easter and to start new job in Germany.
6. Someone makes up a story that Rycerzyk Kamilek is dead. (Who the hell is Res Khmer?)
7. GM messages Darth Saldria - tells him Rycerzyk Kamilek account is under investigation for Account Trading.
8. 19th May 2007 - Kamil uses recovery key to hack the account, he then gives items to Darth Saldria for his "Memorys" on Elysia before he sold the account.

Hail the mighty Rookgaard Circle.

Ostatnio edytowany przez Darth_Saldria - 01-06-2007 o 00:38.
Darth_Saldria jest offline  

PAMIĘTAJ! Źródłem utrzymania forum są reklamy. Dziękujemy za uszanowanie ich obecności.
stary 31-05-2007, 23:12   #2
Sirblaze
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 03 11 2005
Lokacja: London

Stan: Niegrający
Imię: Sirblaze
Gildia: Brainstorm
Świat: Selena
Poziom: 50
Skille: Forgot
Poziom mag.: jw
Wyślij wiadomość przez ICQ do Sirblaze Sirblaze ma numer GG Zapomnialem Send a message via Skype™ to Sirblaze
Domyślny

Id rather go with an owntibia theory myself. Anyway sad to hear that.

Regards
Sirblaze jest offline  
stary 01-06-2007, 00:21   #3
Pan Klocek
Rook-User roku 2007

Data dołączenia: 22 06 2004
Lokacja: Zielona Góra

Imię: Pan Klocek
Świat: Titania
Poziom: 51
Skille: 27 fist
Domyślny

Cytuj:
Oryginalnie napisane przez Darth_Saldria Pokaż post
Its always a risk when you buy an account, and dont get a new recovery key.

Hail the mighty Rookgaard Circle.

O rly? I doubt that this was te reason of hack

Darth_Saldria when You will aswer to PM on tibianews.net?

Klocek-Clan

"W tym szaleństwie jest metoda. Wal ich wszystkim, co masz. Wal ich mocno i szybko. Wal ich, póki nie przestaną się ruszać. Oto metoda"
-Krusk zabójca Tanar'ri

Pan Klocek jest offline  
stary 01-06-2007, 00:29   #4
Darth_Saldria
Użytkownik Forum

Domyślny

Cytuj:
Oryginalnie napisane przez Pan Klocek Pokaż post
O rly? I doubt that this was te reason of hack

Darth_Saldria when You will aswer to PM on tibianews.net?
1. I havent recieved any PM from you on Tibianews.
2. He got hacked by the first owner of the account, Rl name Kamil. Not sad news at all, just goes to show, you should not use bots and buy/share accounts.
stary 01-06-2007, 00:57   #5
Darth_Saldria
Użytkownik Forum

Domyślny

I dont let language barriers stop me from interacting with other cultures and countrys.
stary 01-06-2007, 01:25   #6
Sirblaze
Użytkownik Forum

Wyślij wiadomość przez ICQ do Sirblaze Sirblaze ma numer GG Zapomnialem Send a message via Skype™ to Sirblaze
Domyślny

Cytuj:
1. I havent recieved any PM from you on Tibianews.
2. He got hacked by the first owner of the account, Rl name Kamil. Not sad news at all, just goes to show, you should not use bots and buy/share accounts.
Im affraid that loads of guys here doesnt even know what r u talking about without any offence against them.

Regards
Sirblaze jest offline  
stary 01-06-2007, 01:38   #7
Mowicz
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 02 01 2006

Stan: Na Emeryturze
Gildia: Nie Gram
Świat: W
Poziom: Ten
Skille: Shiiiit
Poziom mag.: !!
Domyślny

Heh,If it's Really done i am happy.
12:08 Knajcik Adi [12]: jednak to prawda ze ci co maja pacca to ich mama nie kocha
Mowicz jest offline  
stary 01-06-2007, 01:54   #8
Darth_Saldria
Użytkownik Forum

Domyślny

I understand a lot of people wont totaly understand what I wrote but I would rather not use a translator because they dont convert the language properly.

(On the Brazilian Rook forums a guy translates all my messages hehe)

Ostatnio edytowany przez Darth_Saldria - 01-06-2007 o 01:56.
stary 01-06-2007, 02:29   #9
Yallah
Tibia.pl support

Data dołączenia: 18 03 2006
Lokacja: Ojcowski Dom

Stan: Na Emeryturze
Yallah ma numer GG 3854396
Domyślny

Cytuj:
Oryginalnie napisane przez Darth_Saldria
5. April 2007 - Matthew quits Tibia to visit family at easter and to start new job in Germany.
Ye, sure. He is 13 years old and he has started job in Germany? <clap clap>

Y'all
15:43 Sirblaze on Isara [1]: nie padne
15:44 You see a dead human (Vol:10). You recognize Sirblaze on Isara. He was killed by a rat.

Y'all
Yallah jest offline  
stary 01-06-2007, 03:53   #10
Darth_Saldria
Użytkownik Forum

Domyślny

Ah now I am starting to see it all NO ONE atually knows who Rycerzyk Kamilek is.

Mr-know-it-all, Matthew was 26 years old, "Res" was 23 and, Kamil is 17~ so your telling me Rycerzyk had a 4th player who was 13 years old? well thanks for sharing that information with us.

Ostatnio edytowany przez Darth_Saldria - 01-06-2007 o 03:55.
stary 01-06-2007, 11:20   #11
Pan Klocek
Rook-User roku 2007

Domyślny

Cytuj:
Ah now I am starting to see it all NO ONE atually knows who Rycerzyk Kamilek is.

Mr-know-it-all, Matthew was 26 years old, "Res" was 23 and, Kamil is 17~ so your telling me Rycerzyk had a 4th player who was 13 years old? well thanks for sharing that information with us.

Well thanks Darth for telling this. I didnt know that he had so many owners :S Why ppl cant play fair on rook?

Well i think its true. Why Res would make char named "kamilek" when his name was totaly difrent? I hoped that Res was diferent -.-

PS
You didnt get that PM ? Well ok

HAIL Rookgaard Circle _o/

Klocek-Clan

"W tym szaleństwie jest metoda. Wal ich wszystkim, co masz. Wal ich mocno i szybko. Wal ich, póki nie przestaną się ruszać. Oto metoda"
-Krusk zabójca Tanar'ri

Pan Klocek jest offline  
stary 01-06-2007, 15:02   #12
Sirblaze
Użytkownik Forum

Domyślny

Just to avoid any kind of misunderstandments. Yallah supposed to say that Matthew Van Dyk (dont mix him up with Matthew vandyk) is a Rookgaardian actually playing Galana whilst Im affraid no one here, never even heard of that second.

That means the information about 4th player sharing his account is not proven correct yet.

Regards
Sirblaze jest offline  
stary 01-06-2007, 17:38   #13
Darth_Saldria
Użytkownik Forum

Domyślny

I was being sarcastic, he probaly doesnt have a 4th owner.
I know Rycerzyk Kamilek better than anyone else in Tibia but it makes me laugh how the people that have known him for 4 months think they know everything.

Rycerzyk Kamilek & Res Bulba are on different accounts and have both been online at the same time in the past so they must be 2 different people, its hard to explain but the situation is rather rediculas.

@ Pan Klocek: Send me the PM again if it was something important.

+ I know its a Polish forum, but there was an English option when I signed up so obviously there should be no problem. If you think its causing a problem, I wont stop to translating my posts
stary 01-06-2007, 18:07   #14
Donas
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 09 08 2004
Lokacja: Gdańsk

Stan: Na emeryturze
Domyślny

As far as I remember there is also English version of this forum, but maybe it's been deleted. But note that 60-70% users of tibia.pl forum are 13-14 years old teenagers, who don't know very much about English grammar, vocabulary and so on. I'm afraid that because of this reason, this thread's gonna be deleted as soon as mods will read that

Ask any of your Polish friends to translate your first post and create a new thread. If you want, you can use mine lame translation =)

Ukryty tekst:

Zawsze istnieje ryzyko, gdy kupujesz konto i nie wyrabiasz nowego recovery key'a.

(Zedytowane, dodałem tę fajną listę dla was wszystkich)

Lista wydarzeń:
1. Kamil sprzedaje Rycerzyka Kamilka na 29 levelu Mateuszowi Vandykowi [tutaj nie jestem pewien drugiego członu 'vandyk', czy to jest nazwisko czy co - przyp. Donasa]
2. Mateusz Vandyk botuje na postaci aż do osiągnięcia 38 levela i zostaje zbanowany.
3. Mateusz Vandyk i Res Khmer prawdopodobnie zaczynają share'ing w tym momencie.
4. Darth Saldria zdobywa 39 level i Mateusz zaczyna znowu grać, bo chce być najlepszym na Elysi.
5. Kwiecień 2007 - Mateusz kończy z Tibią by odwiedzić rodzinę i rozpocząć nową pracę w Niemczech.
6. Ktoś zmyśla historię, że Rycerzyk Kamilek zginął (kim do cholery jest Res Khmer?)
7. GM pisze do Darth Saldria'i - pisze, że konto Rycerzyka Kamilka jest objęte śledztwem pod zarzutem account share'ingu.
8. 19. maja 2007 - Kamil używa swojego recovery key'a by shackować konto, wtedy przekazuje swoje rzeczy do Darth Saldria'i by zachować "wspomnienia" na Elysi zanim sprzedał konto.

Hail potężne Rookgaard Circle.

As I told you, it's quite lame translate, but if you want, you can use it.
Donas jest offline  
stary 01-06-2007, 19:14   #15
Pan Klocek
Rook-User roku 2007

Domyślny

Cytuj:
Oryginalnie napisane przez Donas Pokaż post
As far as I remember there is also English version of this forum, but maybe it's been deleted. But note that 60-70% users of tibia.pl forum are 13-14 years old teenagers, who don't know very much about English grammar, vocabulary and so on. I'm afraid that because of this reason, this thread's gonna be deleted as soon as mods will read that

Ask any of your Polish friends to translate your first post and create a new thread. If you want, you can use mine lame translation =)

Ukryty tekst:

Zawsze istnieje ryzyko, gdy kupujesz konto i nie wyrabiasz nowego recovery key'a.

(Zedytowane, dodałem tę fajną listę dla was wszystkich)

Lista wydarzeń:
1. Kamil sprzedaje Rycerzyka Kamilka na 29 levelu Mateuszowi Vandykowi [tutaj nie jestem pewien drugiego członu 'vandyk', czy to jest nazwisko czy co - przyp. Donasa]
2. Mateusz Vandyk botuje na postaci aż do osiągnięcia 38 levela i zostaje zbanowany.
3. Mateusz Vandyk i Res Khmer prawdopodobnie zaczynają share'ing w tym momencie.
4. Darth Saldria zdobywa 39 level i Mateusz zaczyna znowu grać, bo chce być najlepszym na Elysi.
5. Kwiecień 2007 - Mateusz kończy z Tibią by odwiedzić rodzinę i rozpocząć nową pracę w Niemczech.
6. Ktoś zmyśla historię, że Rycerzyk Kamilek zginął (kim do cholery jest Res Khmer?)
7. GM pisze do Darth Saldria'i - pisze, że konto Rycerzyka Kamilka jest objęte śledztwem pod zarzutem account share'ingu.
8. 19. maja 2007 - Kamil używa swojego recovery key'a by shackować konto, wtedy przekazuje swoje rzeczy do Darth Saldria'i by zachować "wspomnienia" na Elysi zanim sprzedał konto.

Hail potężne Rookgaard Circle.

As I told you, it's quite lame translate, but if you want, you can use it.

I doubt that this thread will he deleted. Why it should be? This thread dont vilate Tibia.pl rules.

And about Kamilek, now im almoust 100% sure that this char was shared. If old owner took him back, and that thing with his name.

Cytuj:
no comment -.-

@Darth
Nahhhh i have found "it" already.

EDIT
@DOWN
Dlatego czasami wstydzę się, kiedy mówię skąd jestem ..... gosciu lepiej to edytuj bo kompromitujesz nie tylko siebie ale i swoją rodzinę -.-

Klocek-Clan

-Krusk zabójca Tanar'ri

Ostatnio edytowany przez Pan Klocek - 01-06-2007 o 20:02.
Pan Klocek jest offline  
stary 01-06-2007, 21:02   #16
Elvena
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 05 08 2005

Profesja: Elite Knight
Świat: Refugia
Poziom: 90+
Domyślny

Cytuj:
Oryginalnie napisane przez Zbujca Pokaż post
głuopi temat bo nie po POLSKU a nie po elingsku
If English really makes a problem for you, that's not our fault. Better start learning it at school. And if you don't want to... then don't spam this thread, cause you don't even deserve to talk with normal peoples.

Remember that RL life is the most important, stop ruining it... If only Tibia matters in your life, then you should really think about it.

Jakieś pytania? Zapraszam na kanał help

Elvena jest offline  
stary 01-06-2007, 23:27   #17
nosane
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 08 06 2006

Domyślny

Therefore, Kamil is now an owner of Rycerzyk Kamilek again, right? Huh, bad for buyers, but they all broke the rules, so I don't care =). I hope he will get banished soon, cause - as I can see here - he's an account seller...

Cytuj:
Oryginalnie napisane przez Pan Klocek
Why ppl cant play fair on rook?
Cause they are such a loosers! I hope all sellers/macroers and such will be banished sooner or later. Unfortunately, their population is still growing... Thank God there is always Anti Botter Rook Police ;).
11:52 Oscarius Niveus [38]: you are like a little wood nymph or a rich hobbit
18:36 Gatao-brother [12]: main hunted
12:37 Gamemaster: Hamburger joppie is banished

Ostatnio edytowany przez nosane - 01-06-2007 o 23:34.
nosane jest offline  
stary 02-06-2007, 01:15   #18
Pan Klocek
Rook-User roku 2007

Domyślny

Cytuj:
Oryginalnie napisane przez nosane Pokaż post
Therefore, Kamil is now an owner of Rycerzyk Kamilek again, right? Huh, bad for buyers, but they all broke the rules, so I don't care =). I hope he will get banished soon, cause - as I can see here - he's an account seller...

Cause they are such a loosers! I hope all sellers/macroers and such will be banished sooner or later. Unfortunately, their population is still growing... Thank God there is always Anti Botter Rook Police .
Well i like Res as a friend but i dont like the way he played as Rookgaardian -.-
And yes Nosane you are right he should get banished or even deleted.

Next Score for ABRP, its only 8 lvl but he had some main chars :

Name:Rooky Rich
Sex:female
Profession:None
Level:8
World:Titania
Residence:Rookgaard
Account Status:Free Account
Banished:until Jul 01 2007, 23:12:26 CEST because of macro use

HAIL KLOCEK CLAN _o/

Klocek-Clan

-Krusk zabójca Tanar'ri

Pan Klocek jest offline  
stary 02-06-2007, 03:39   #19
Darth_Saldria
Użytkownik Forum

Domyślny

Well Matthew is in Germany, Res is in the Army and Kamil has started playing Tibia again (Was playing World of Warcraft) now he wants to play his character that is level 42 (was 29 when he sold it), and I am pretty sure the GM that msg me will sort out a ban or something because he put the account "under investigation" they will surly notice the account has been played on many different IP's in different towns, and The account is being played even though the owner is dead? The Gm saw the comment too
stary 02-06-2007, 13:03   #20
Ashlon
Tibiaspy.com

Data dołączenia: 10 11 2003
Lokacja: Wrocław

Domyślny

To jest forum polskojezyczne.

Użytkowników czytających ten temat: 1 (zarejestrowanych: 0, gości: 1)

Zasady postowania