Jesteś tu: Tibia.pl / Forum

Wróć   Forum Tibia.pl > Multimedia > Zdjęcia

Notki

Zdjęcia Podziel się z innymi wszystkimi swoimi najlepszymi momentami z Tibii.

Odpowiedz

Opcje tematu
stary 28-04-2008, 23:44   #1
dinners

Domyślny Make money from searching google... Actually works!

A few simple steps and you could be making a few pounds more a day for doing nothing more than you did before. Without having to download exe files, give away personal details or any of those other scams that are so common.

1. sign up http://www.mysearchfunds.co.uk/apply...p?Friend=45104
It only needs your name, country and email address. Ofc you can put in fake name/countries. The email is simply to verify the account
2. Follow the instructions they give you. Install the little search bar (it just becomes a drop down option like wikipedia etc if you use firefox, don't know about IE or other browsers)
3. Once you are signed up click give me my payment details on the right hand side. Then select paypal and put your paypal email in. This is where they will send you what you make on the 20th of each month. If you don't have a paypal sign up. Its quick, simple and requires nothing that you can't not know off the top of your head.
4. Start searching. Don't do stupid searches like sdughsd and so on. Do real searches just like you would if you were using google. This search site will act as if you were doing a google search anyway so really its nothing unusual.
5. Refer your friends as well! every time you refer someone and they start searching you get paid 10% of it. For your friends friends 5% and your friends friends friends 2.5%.

Some Points. For every search you get paid 1.9p. Once this is in paypal you can ofc change the currency. So if you search 20 times a day on average you are getting 38p for doing NOTHING YOU WOULDNT BE DOING ANYWAY! Now here is the good part. If you refer 10 friends and each of them also search 20 times a day thats 200 searches you get paid 10% of this for doing nothing at all. And if each of them had 10 friends doing the same you would get 5% of 2000 searches. You see what I am getting at. The more people you refer the more you make.

If you have read this much you are clearly interested in what I have said. But im sure your wondering what the catch is. There is none! The site is able to pay you through advertising fees. Simply a company pays to put a banner on a site and every time someone clicks it the site hosting the banner gets a small amount of money. My Search Fund follows this idea. You make a google search using the search My Search Fund Box rather than the google box, My Search Fund get paid the advert hosting fee and they then pay 50% of it to you.
  Odpowiedz z Cytatem

PAMIĘTAJ! Źródłem utrzymania forum są reklamy. Dziękujemy za uszanowanie ich obecności.
stary 29-04-2008, 00:36   #2
DareFis
Użytkownik Forum

Data dołączenia: 21 04 2008
Lokacja: Around the World

Stan: Na Emeryturze
Imię: Darefis
Profesja: Elder Druid
Świat: Secura
Poziom: 100
Skille: NiMa:<q
Poziom mag.: 67
DareFis ma numer GG 9512202
Domyślny

plx no still majn plejt set :<

Holi Kakalaka!
DareFis jest offline   Odpowiedz z Cytatem
Odpowiedz

Użytkowników czytających ten temat: 1 (zarejestrowanych: 0, gości: 1)

Zasady postowania